Mythbinder Writing Prompts: April 2015
If you don’t know what to do with them, take a look at this guide first.
We suggest you allow at least ten minutes for the first one, twenty minutes for the second one. If you’re enjoying these writing prompts, please share them with a friend – it should be quite interesting to see how different their results are from yours!
1. Fool; Like a sparrow
2. Darkness; The best intentions
3. Herald; None left
4. Apple; After all these years
5. Shadows; Like father, like daughter
6. Steam; Too impatient
7. Enchantment; Guilty as sin
8. Recovering; Extra large
9. Smooth; A landslide victory
10. Fleece; Losing my way
11. Arrival; Looking down the barrel of a gun
12. Sheep; Too late to say goodbye
13. Class; Five minutes with the King
14. Vulgar; An amazing prediction
15. Elder; An oily rag
16. Wedding; Keep your eyes open
17. Farmyard; No substitute
18. Falling; Don’t bother!
19. Patent; Down in the dumps
20. Skill; An orange ball
21. Tense; Self-made millionaire
22. Belongings; A lion with no teeth
23. Killer; Safety belt
24. Twilight; First experience of snow
25. Hatch; Stained glass
26. Fill; Let’s make it out of wood
27. Glory; Forbidden fruit
28. Joker; A story to tell our grandchildren
29. Comforting; Revenge can wait a lifetime
30. Banana; It was locked!
Emily Lock is a freelance writer and blogger about the ups and downs of trying to evolve towards a better life.
Her Emily the Dodo blog is updated every week, with ideas to inspire you to make those changes, quizzes to help you decide what you want and planners so you can figure out how you’re going to get it, along with life hacks to make it easier. Come and join Emily on the journey to a happy life.