Mythbinder Writing Prompts: February 2015
Here they are: the first set of Mythbinder Writing Prompts. If you’re not sure what to do with them, find out here.
Take the time to explore each idea before you start writing – unless you’re struck with immediate inspiration, of course!
1. Fish; A place for everything
2. Needle; Getting lucky
3. Circles; This time next year
4. Strike; Running late
5. Rare; Forget-me-not
6. Woolly; Mission accomplished
7. Hoard; Seeing is believing
8. Fiddle; A perfect pet
9. Trapped; Last a lifetime
10. Feeble; The decision is final
11. Critical; Oh, didn’t I mention…
12. Ice; No reason to worry
13; Organ; White knight
14; Clear; No one’s perfect
15; Negative; Five minutes of freedom
16. Jaws; Out of order
17. Filling; A real lady
18. Traces; Ready to explode
19; Missing; You’re an angel
20. Pressure; A place of safety
21. Cheat; Not much use at all
22. Gliding; Crumbled into dust
23. Green; I must get out more
24. Tender; Behind the screen
25. Games; A thin red line
26. Forgiving; Going spare
27. Short; Eternal darkness
28. Medical; Building bridges
Emily Lock is a freelance writer and blogger about the ups and downs of trying to evolve towards a better life.
Her Emily the Dodo blog is updated every week, with ideas to inspire you to make those changes, quizzes to help you decide what you want and planners so you can figure out how you’re going to get it, along with life hacks to make it easier. Come and join Emily on the journey to a happy life.